Vacancy for volunteer Secretary
A vacancy for a volunteer secretary has occurred on the very successful Management group of the Charity.
- The role involves preparing meeting agendas in consultation with the chairman.
- Recording action points arising from the agenda.
- E-mailing the action points and agendas to committee members. (Timing. Action points about a week following the meeting. Agendas a couple of days before the next meeting to also act as a remainder).
- Organisising administrative functions and actions as needed from time-to time.
- The volunteer needs to have access to a computer and to use both E-mail and web browsers.
- Any out of pocket expenses would be reimbursed on production of vouchers etc.
The group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7.45pm for about 1 and a 1/2 hours in the Moot Hall.
As we move into the next phase of the Moot Hall’s role in the Town, this is an opportunity for the volunteer to have the satisfaction of being part of the development programme of this, our most historic building.
For more information please email email@example.com